Gallery Hoylake Exhibition
Melrose Hall, 6 Melrose Avenue, Hoylake, CH47 3BU
Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 July
Saturday 2-4pm, Sunday 10am-4pm. Free admission
Art in Shop Windows and Art Trail (follow the footprints!)
Monday 3rd – Saturday 22nd July
Market Street and Birkenhead Road, Hoylake
Gallery Hoylake Exhibition
Gallery Hoylake makes Hoylake an even more exciting place to visit!
We are planning a more extensive Gallery Hoylake than in recent years. During the Festival, shops and businesses along Market Street and Birkenhead Road have been invited to create a window display with a local artist to celebrate their own business and the work of the artist, helping to showcase their art, craft or jewellery.
Gallery Hoylake this year includes a weekend Preview Exhibition at Melrose where all participating arts and crafts can be view prior to going out to the shops.
Each collaborating shop will be given a footprint to display to indicate their inclusion in Gallery Hoylake and this year’s Gallery Hoylake competition. Shop displays will be preceded by the two day preview exhibition at Melrose Hall.
We invite everyone to follow the footprints to enjoy a magical trail of beautiful art works!
We invite artists to participate in Gallery Hoylake. Please check the Terms and Conditions [link to T& Cs] and then complete the online form and payment, or contact Barbara Singleton directly : M: 07423057618
To exhibit complete the form on this page now and pay just £5
DEADLINE FOR ART WORK: 01 JULY 2017
Gallery Hoylake – Terms and conditions
- Submit art work on Saturday 1st July from 9.00am -12.00 noon at Melrose Hall, 6 Melrose Avenue, Hoylake, CH47 3BU
- All artwork will be in a preview exhibition in Melrose Hall on Saturday and Sunday, and then moved to local shops on Monday 3rd July with the help of volunteers.
- It is expected that you will work closely with your shop to ensure an effective display is created.
- You should collect your art work directly from the shop on Monday or Tuesday 24th or 25th July. The Festival of Firsts is not responsible for collecting or storing your work.
- All Gallery Hoylake shop displays will be judged in a competition and prizes awarded for the best shop displays.
- Please make sure each art work submitted is clearly labelled with its title, your name, address and selling price.
- Please ensure that you have your own insurance for your work for example https://www.a-n.co.uk/about/insurance. Festival of Firsts cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to your work while in transit or while on display in a shop.
- It is suggested that you make a donation to Claire House of 10% of the selling price of any art work sold while on display in Gallery Hoylake. Please price your work bearing this in mind.
Please read through these instructions first, before you complete your entry
- Find the PayPal button below and click “Add to Cart”
- You will be taken through to PayPal where you can pay for your entry.
- When you have completed the PayPal transaction, you will taken through to the entry form where you complete your details and the works you are exhibiting.